Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will have some understanding of mobile wireless communications.
Security Clearance Requirements:
Secret – U.S. citizenship required.
- Participation in the design and implementation of well-architected and scalable platforms through the evaluation, integration and deployment of open source and commercial components.
- Experience in building highly concurrent, multi-threaded applications.
- Design and implementation of efficient, reusable, intuitive, flexible, extensible and testable code
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related subject with strong academic record.
- Teamwork, not only design/coding, but also scripting, testing, deploying, monitoring, operating, reporting, anything to help team deliveries
- Design, develop, re-factor, optimize, and enhance platforms
- Ability to work independently in an agile development environment.
- Experience with Agile software development
- Experience in high performance computing environments
- Experience in computer networking
- Experience in developing maintainable software products for large-scale deployments
- Experience in deploying software in multi-level secure environments
- Experience in large Geospatial Information Systems (GIS) development and integration
Condition of Employment:
- US Citizen
- Ability to obtain DoD Secret Clearance
Please use the link below to email your resume to our office.