KinetX Aerospace is always looking for the best candidates to fill a variety of engineering positions in the
company. We seek motivated, talented and experienced individuals. Qualified applicants may
apply for open positions.
Applicants should possess at least a bachelors degree and two years of related experience, preferably
in the aerospace industry. In many cases, a masters degree is required. Having a security
clearance, or the ability to obtain one, is also desired.
KinetX Aerospace is particulary interested in candidates who can perform some or all of the following activities:
- Design and implement software for automating operator and planner procedures for the command and control
of satellite systems, especially for constellations
- Apply software development techniques along with knowledge of planning for network systems
- Design operating procedures for the command and control of satellite systems, particularly
- Apply engineering knowledge of space-based networking techniques
- Perform orbit analysis for low-flying satellites
- Develop and write systems engineering requirements for large systems
- Design testability into requirements and edit and trace requirements
- Prepare testing procedures and implement for large complex systems
- Incorporate requirements into the design of testing procedures to evaluate how well all requirements are
KinetX Aerospace supports a drug-free work place. We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must
possess legal authorization to work permanently in the United States. We offer an attractive benefits
package and an opportunity to work with the finest engineers in the country. Primary work locations
are in Tempe, Arizona and Simi Valley, California.
If you have questions or need additional information, please submit your inquiry through our
Contact Us page.